Phi Sigma Pi
Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity is a co-ed fraternity open to undergraduate students across the United States. The purpose is to bring together members of our campus who have strong ideals of Scholarship, Leadership, and Fellowship. Phi Sigma Pi is not a honor society, not an academic fraternity, not a service fraternity, and not a social fraternity. Phi Sigma Pi is the best qualities of all these different organizations to make its own unique organization.
About Delta Alpha Chapter
The Delta Alpha Chapter of Phi Sigma Pi was founded on October 18, 1998. We are currently celebrating our 19th year at RIT. We are a group of strong and dedicated students that fully uphold the ideals of Scholarship, Leadership, and Fellowship. We have students in our organization representing most colleges across RIT, and we are open to deaf and hard of hearing students. All students that are interested in our Chapter have the opportunity to succeed regardless of major, college, or disability. We currently have an active Brotherhood of approximately 40 Brothers with another 10-15 serving on co-op positions around the country. Our growing alumni base from our Chapter alone is over 300 members, a few of which are still active in our local area and still support our Chapter.
Delta Alpha Chapter is Rochester Institute of Technology’s Chapter of Phi Sigma Pi. We can offer you the opportunity to:
- Expand your group of friends. We have approximately 30 active members from several colleges at RIT.
- Network with our alumni located all around the world.
- Develop and showcase your leadership skills through our various committees.
- Give back the community. Our annual signature event, Karen’s Walk, brings the RIT, U of R, and Rochester communities together to raise funds to fight Cardiomyopathy.
- Share and expand your knowledge base through our scholarship events.
Our Wiki Page
Link to our wiki page: http://wiki.phisigmapi.org/pspwiki/index.php?title=Delta_Alpha_Chapter